FY16 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- The Short-Term Disability Income Protection Plan is provided by Risty Benefits, Inc. and Unum.
- This plan provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability.
- There is an increased maximum benefit of $866.00 per week (60% of your monthly salary).
- You can visit the medical provider of your choice.
- Coverage is for employees only.
- Short -Term Disability benefits are paid according to the coverage schedule. To view the coverage schedule, visit www.southdakotaflexbenefits.com.
- Questions? Call Risty Benefits, Inc at 866.237.9411.
FY15 Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the following flexible benefits plan:
- Short Term Disability Plan (STD)
- Provides a benefit during eligible periods of disability (employee only coverage).
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan and one-time credit in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.