Our Healthy Baby
Get $500 Incentive with Our Healthy Baby Program
If you're expecting - or if you're expecting that you’ll be expecting - you'll want to know about changes to the Our Healthy Baby Program.
It’s a volunteer program for expectant mothers covered by the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan. And it provides you with special attention during pregnancy so you’re more likely to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Individual case management, educational materials and contact from healthcare experts throughout your pregnancy.
- $250 incentive deposited into your Health Reward and Wellness Account if you enroll during the first three months of pregnancy.
- An additional $250 upon successful completion of the program!
- Choice of one available prenatal or parenting book, access to online pregnancy-related information and educational materials sent via mail throughout pregnancy.
- One first trimester ultrasound and one second trimester ultrasound, both covered at 100% (pre-authorized by HMP).
To learn more or enroll, contact Health Management Partners (HMP), at 1.888.821.2242 or visit https://www.ourhealthybaby.com.
Enrollment in the Our Healthy Baby Program does not automatically add the new child to the
To be covered, the child must be enrolled in the Plan within 60 days of the birth. The Employee must
complete a Family Status Change form during the 60 day time period and pay required contributions for
coverage to take effect.
If the child is not added during the 60-day Special Enrollment Period, the child will not be covered under
the Plan. The Employee will be able to enroll the child during Annual Enrollment or when incurring
qualifying family status change or after satisfying a waiting period. See "Special Enrollment" and "Late
Entrants to the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan" sections.
Expectant Dependents are not eligible for maternity benefits under the South Dakota State
Employee Health Plan.
For more information contact Health Management Partners (HMP), at 1.888.821.2242 or by enrolling
online at https://www.ourhealthybaby.com.