Expecting Someone Special?
Get $500 Incentive with Our Healthy Baby Program
If you're expecting - or if you're expecting that you’ll be expecting - you'll want to know about changes to the Our Healthy Baby Program.
It’s a volunteer program for expectant mothers covered by the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan. And it provides you with special attention during pregnancy so you’re more likely to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Individual case management, educational materials and contact from healthcare experts throughout your pregnancy.
- $250 incentive deposited into your Health Reward and Wellness Account if you enroll during the first three months of pregnancy.
- An additional $250 upon successful completion of the program!
- Choice of one available prenatal or parenting book, access to online pregnancy-related information and educational materials sent via mail throughout pregnancy.
- One first trimester ultrasound and one second trimester ultrasound, both covered at 100% (pre-authorized by HMP).
To learn more or enroll, contact Health Management Partners (HMP) at 1.866.330.9886 or log into the Latitude Wellness Portal.
Enrollment in the Our Healthy Baby Program does not automatically add the new child to the Health Plan.
To be covered, the child must be enrolled in the Plan within 60 days of the birth. The Employee must complete a Family Status Change form during the 60 day time period and pay required contributions for coverage to take effect.
If the child is not added during the 60-day Special Enrollment Period, the child will not be covered under the Plan. The Employee will be able to enroll the child during Annual Enrollment or when incurring qualifying family status change or after satisfying a waiting period. See "Special Enrollment" and "Late Entrants to the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan" sections.
For more information, contact Health Management Partners (HMP) at 1.866.330.9886 or by enrolling online by logging into the Latitude Wellness Portal.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan and one-time credit in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.