Major Injury Protection (MIP)
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the following flexible benefits plan:
- Major Injury Protection (MIP)
- Provides a fixed-dollar benefit for certain accidental injuries, regardless of coverage under other Plans.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Annual State Employee Blood Drive on Tuesday, September 16 at the Capitol Lake Visitors Center from 9:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. To schedule your appointment, visit www.bloodhero.com, click on South Dakota, choose Donate Blood from the right navigation, and enter code sdstateemp. You can also call United Blood Services at 605.342.8585 to schedule your appointment.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.