What You Need to Know:
- Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and/or one of the qualifications for the one-time credit to employees.
- Employees and covered spouses (if applicable) need to complete all three qualifications (during the designated timeframes) for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to employees.
- FY17 Benefits Presentation
To schedule your Health Screening, click the icon below.
- To request a clinic Health Screening, choose the Unable to attend a listed event? Request a clinic Health Screening link after logging into the Latitude Wellness Portal and selecting Schedule a Health Screening.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2015 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these requirements during FY16 (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17.
Note: Qualifications for the one-time credit:
- Must be an active employee covered by the health plan on July 1, 2015.
- Employee and covered spouse complete all three wellness qualifications (Health Screening, online Health Assessment and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program) by March 31, 2016.
- Must be an active employee covered by the health when the one-time credit is received.
- Annual Enrollment is May 2-16. Click here for more information.
- The Decision Guide contains FY17 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- To learn more about the one-time credit, click here.