FY16 Health Screenings
You and your covered spouse are eligible for a free Health Screening offered by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program.
What You Need to Know:
- Completing a FREE Health Screening between July 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
- All employees and spouses covered by the health plan qualify for a free Health Screening.
- Health Screenings can help you better understand your health and identify potential risk factors.
How to register for a Health Screening:
- Go to latitude.hmpsd.com
- Enter your DAKOTACARE ID # (9 digits) + the two digit number before your name (written as 01, 02, etc.) in the user name box.
- Enter your birth date (YYYYMMDD) in the password box.
- Choose Schedule a Health Screening
- Choose your location, appointment date, and time.
- Your free Health Screening will include measuring cholesterol (Total, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, TC/HDL Ratio), blood pressure, and body mass index.
Completing a FREE Health Screening between July 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014 meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
Important Reminder: To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program. More information will be released in early July 2014.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added after July 1, 2014 do not need to complete these requirements during FY15 (July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY16.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Join First Lady Linda Daugaard in the Get Movin' Take the 125 Miles for Health Challenge. To view the schedule of walks hosted by the First Lady, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.