Complete Your Online Health Assessment between January 5, 2015 and March 31, 2015.
The best way to understand your current health and what risks you might face in the future is to take 15 minutes and complete the Health Assessment.
- Answer questions about your health and daily habits.
- Review your personalized report with actions you can take to get healthier.
Important Reminder: To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY16, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added after July 1, 2014 do not need to complete these requirements during FY15 (July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015).
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- The deadline to complete your Health Screening is December 31, 2014. If you have not completed your Health Screening, please visit the Latitude Wellness portal, choose Health Screening, and then choose Request a Clinic Health Screening.
- The FY15 Flu Vaccination Schedule is available. To view the schedule, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.