Online Health Assessment
- Completing an online Health Asessement is 1 of 3 wellness qualifications employees must complete in order to qualify for the lowest deductible plan in FY18* or earn the maximum contribution for your Health Savings Account (HSA), if you choose the $1,800 high deductible plan for FY18.*
- A health assessment is the best way to understand your current health and what risks you might face in the future. It only takes 15 minutes to answer questions about your health, daily habits, and review your personalized report, including actions you can take to be healthier.
- If your spouse is on your health plan, both you and your covered spouse must complete the three qualifications to be eligible for the low deductible or maximum contribution.
By completing all three qualifications by March 31, 2017:
- You will qualify to enroll in the lowest deductible plan in FY18.
- You can earn money for your health savings account (HSA) if you choose the $1,800 deductible plan in FY18.
- If you have single coverage you can earn the maximum contribution of $500 for your HSA by completing the 3 wellness qualifications.
- If you decide to not complete the 3 wellness qualifications, the State will give you $250 just for choosing the $1,800 High Deductible Plan for FY18.
- If you have family coverage you can earn the maximum contribution of $1,000 for your HSA by completing the 3 wellness qualifications.
- If you and your covered spouse decide not to complete the 3 wellness qualifications, the State will give you $500 just for choosing the $1800 High Deductible Plan for FY18.
Start Earning Your Reward Now
- Login to your account at benefit.staywell.com to learn about more opportunities on how to earn points.
Note:*Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2016, do not need to complete these qualifications to be eligible for the low-deductible health plan or max HSA contribution in FY18.