Online Health Assessment
What You Need to Know:
- Completing your online Health Assessment between January 5, 2016 and March 31, 2016, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and/or one of the qualifications for the one-time credit to employees.
- Employees and covered spouses (if applicable) need to complete all three qualifications (during the designated timeframes) for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to employees.
- The best way to understand your current health and what risks you might face in the future is to take 15 minutes and complete the online Health Assessment.
- Answer questions about your health and daily habits.
- Review your personalized report with actions you can take to get healthier.
To complete your Online Health Assessment, click the Latitude Wellness Portal icon below, log in, and choose Complete an Online Health Assessment.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2015 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these requirements during FY16 (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17.
Note: Eligibility qualifications for the one-time credit:
- Must be an active employee covered by the health plan on July 1, 2015.
- Employee and covered spouse complete all three wellness qualifications (Health Screening, online Health Assessment and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program) by March 31, 2016.
- Must be an active employee covered by the health when the one-time credit is received.
- Completing an Online Health Assessment and earning Latitude Wellness Program points by March 31, 2016 meets two of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to eligible employees.
- LEAP February On-Demand Webinar: Keeping Your Love Alive available on February 16,2016. To learn more,click here.
- State Employee Discount Available for Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon. To learn more, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.