FY16 Dental Plans
Recently, the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program completed a competitive bidding process for flexible benefits. As a result, we are changing vendors and plan benefits for the Dental Plan. The dental vendor for FY16 is Delta Dental.
- Delta Dental offers an expanded dental network that includes 98% of the dentists in South Dakota.
- There is a $25 per plan year per member deductible on both the Base and Enhanced Plans.
- Both the Base and Enhanced Plans pay for services based on a percentage of allowable charges.
- If you enroll in either dental plan for FY16, there are no waiting periods for major and orthodontic services.
- There is a new rate structure and rates for FY16.
Dental Materials Include:
FY15 Dental Plans
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the dental plans offered by Ameritas.
- FY 15 Dental Plans
- To learn more about your dental benefits, visit www.ameritasgroup.com/statesd.
- Call Ameritas at 1.800.487.5553 for dental and vision questions.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.