FY16 Dental Plans
Recently, the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program completed a competitive bidding process for flexible benefits. As a result, we are changing vendors and plan benefits for the Dental Plan. The dental vendor for FY16 is Delta Dental.
- Delta Dental offers an expanded dental network that includes 98% of the dentists in South Dakota.
- There is a $25 per plan year per member deductible on both the Base and Enhanced Plans.
- Both the Base and Enhanced Plans pay for services based on a percentage of allowable charges.
- If you enroll in either dental plan for FY16, there are no waiting periods for major and orthodontic services.
- There is a new rate structure and rates for FY16.
Dental Materials Include:
- Base and Enhanced Plan Overviews and Dental Rates
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- FY16 Dental Summary Plan Description (SPD)
FY15 Dental Plans
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the dental plans offered by Ameritas.
- FY 15 Dental Plans
- To learn more about your dental benefits, visit www.ameritasgroup.com/statesd.
- Call Ameritas at 1.800.487.5553 for dental and vision questions.
- Completing an Online Health Assessment and earning Latitude Wellness Program points by March 31, 2016 meets two of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to eligible employees.
- LEAP February On-Demand Webinar: Keeping Your Love Alive available on February 16,2016. To learn more,click here.
- State Employee Discount Available for Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon. To learn more, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.