FY16 Dental Plans
Recently, the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program completed a competitive bidding process for flexible benefits. As a result, we are changing vendors and plan benefits for the Dental Plan. The dental vendor for FY16 is Delta Dental.
- Delta Dental offers an expanded dental network that includes 98% of the dentists in South Dakota.
- There is a $25 per plan year per member deductible on both the Base and Enhanced Plans.
- Both the Base and Enhanced Plans pay for services based on a percentage of allowable charges.
- If you enroll in either dental plan for FY16, there are no waiting periods for major and orthodontic services.
- There is a new rate structure and rates for FY16.
Dental Materials Include:
- Base and Enhanced Plan Overviews and Dental Rates
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- FY16 Dental Summary Plan Description (SPD)
FY15 Dental Plans
Eligible Employees may choose to participate in the dental plans offered by Ameritas.
- FY 15 Dental Plans
- To learn more about your dental benefits, visit www.ameritasgroup.com/statesd.
- Call Ameritas at 1.800.487.5553 for dental and vision questions.
- Attend the LEAP webinar on Information Overload, Tuesday July 21 at 11 am or 1 pm (CST). Review practical tips for managing your devices and applications to eliminate distraction and create more focus in your professional and personal lives. To view the flyer and tip sheet, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.