FY15 Annual Enrollment is closed.
- FY15 Annual Enrollment Decision Guide - contains FY15 changes, plan comparisons, and new contribution rates.
- Take Action--Enroll in Benefits for FY15.
- Beginning May 1, you will be able to enroll in Benefits.
- To view your current benefits confirmation statement, click here.
- Increase $500 Deductible Plan to $750 Deductible Plan
- Increase $1,000 Deductible Plan to $1,250 Deductible Plan
- Increase Out-of-Pocket Maximums
- Add family Out-of-Pocket Maximum
- Add MRI/CT/PET scans to Tier 1 Services
- Expand preventive care services including contraceptives
- Increase pharmacy copayments
- Remove up to 90 day pharmacy refill copayment but you can still get up to a 90 day supply by paying 3 up to 30 day copayments
- In accordance with the Affordable Care Act effective July 1, 2014, you may enroll dependent children up to age 26 in the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan. This means dependent children can join or remain on your health plan even if they are eligible to enroll in their employer's health plan.
- To view the recorded dental and vision FY15 video presentation, click here.
- For more information on the dental and vision plans, visit www.ameritasgroup.com/stateSD.
- To access the Latitude Wellness Portal, click here.
- The deadline to complete your Health Screening is December 31, 2014. If you have not completed your Health Screening, please visit the Latitude Wellness portal, choose Health Screening, and then choose Request a Clinic Health Screening.
- The FY15 Flu Vaccination Schedule is available. To view the schedule, click here.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.