Welcome to the Benefits Website
Use the navigation above to make the best choices for you and your family. Choosing the right benefit plan is an important and uniquely personal decision.
- Annual Enrollment is May 1-15, 2013. To learn more, click here.
- Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program is pleased to announce the addition of a new benefit for State Employees, the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). The program is a free service offered to benefit eligible State Employees and their dependents, administered by APS Healthcare.
- Employee Assistance Programs help employees resolve a wide range of issues and restore both personal and professional effectiveness. LEAP will assist employees in managing the personal challenges that influence well-being, performance, and effectiveness.
- Take a few minutes to watch the LEAP presentation by clicking here, entering company code southdakota, and choosing LEAP Orientation.
- To learn more about LEAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.apshelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.