Latitude Wellness Programs
What you need to know:
- Earning 100 Latitude Wellness Program points by March 31, 2016, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan and/or one of the qualifications for the one-time credit to employees.
- The Latitude Wellness Program is available between April 1, 2015 and March 31, 2016.
- There are three types of Latitude Wellness Programs including participatory (individual) programs, worksite wellness challenges, and HMP enrollment programs that target certain health conditions.
- Employees and covered spouses (if applicable) need to complete all three qualifications (during the designated timeframes) for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17 and the one-time credit to employees.
- Click the icon below to access the Latitude Wellness Portal.
- Enter your username and password as shown on the screen
- Choose either Health Screening, online Health Assessment, or Latitude Wellness Program
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2015 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these qualifications during FY16 (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17.
Note: Eligibility qualifications for the one-time credit:
- Must be an active employee covered by the health plan on July 1, 2015.
- Employee and covered spouse complete all three wellness qualifications (Health Screening, online Health Assessment and participate in a Latitude Wellness Program) by March 31, 2016.
- Must be an active employee covered by the health when the one-time credit is received.
- Click here to learn more about the One-Time Credit.
- Watch your mail in June for important information to set up HSA accounts at Discovery Benefits, how to access your FSA, HRA, and Dependent Care accounts in the new fiscal year.