Latitude Wellness Programs
Information regarding the FY17 qualifications will be available soon.
We give you the Latitude to manage your health with the new Latitude Wellness Programs. There are three types of Latitude Wellness Programs you can choose from, including participatory (individual) programs, worksite wellness challenges, and HMP enrollment programs that target certain health conditions.
Step 1: Complete Your Health Screening by December 31, 2015.
Health Screening dates will be announced shortly.
Step 2: Complete Your Online Health Assessment between January 5, 2016 and March 31, 2016.
The online Health Assessement is only available during the designated time frame.
Step 3: Earn Latitude Wellness Program Points by March 31, 2016.
The Latitude Wellness Program is available between April 1, 2015 and March 31, 2016.
- Go to http://benefits.sd.gov
- Choose Latitude Wellness Portal
- Enter your username and password as shown on the screen
- Choose either Health Screening, Health Assessment, or Latitude Wellness Program
To view the Latitude Wellness Program announcement brochure, click here.
To qualify for the lowest deductible health plan offered in FY17, you and your covered spouse must complete a Health Screening, online Health Assessment, and each earn Latitude Wellness Program Points.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2015 do not need to complete these requirements during FY16 (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.