What you need to know:
- Earning 100 Wellness Program points by March 31, 2017, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan in FY18 and/or earn additional employer funding for your FY18 health savings account.
If you earn 100 Wellness points and complete the online Health Assessment and a Health Screening by March 31, 2017:
- You will qualify to enroll in the lowest deductible plan in FY18. For family coverage, both you and your spouse will need to complete the three wellness qualifications to qualify for the lowest deductible plan.
- You can earn money for your health savings account (HSA) if you choose the $1,800 deductible plan in FY18.
- If you have single coverage, you can earn an additional $250 for your HSA (total of $500) by completing the three wellness qualifications.
- If you decide to not complete the three wellness qualifications, the State will give you $250 just for choosing the $1800 plan.
- By you and your covered spouse completeing the three wellness qualifications, you can earn an additional $500 for your HSA (total of $1,000)
- If you decide to not complete the three wellness qualifications, the State will give you $500 just for choosing the $1800 plan.
Start Earning Points Now
- Log into your account at benefit.staywell.com to learn about more opportunities on how to earn points.
Note: Employees hired or spouses added on or after July 1, 2016 and Opt-Outs do not need to complete these qualifications during FY17 (July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017) to be eligible for the lowest deductible health plan in FY18.