Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
The Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP), is sponsored by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program, and provided by APS Healthcare, as a free service offered to benefit eligible employees and dependents. Employees and dependents need to be benefit eligible but do not need to be enrolled in the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan to use LEAP.
Did you know that with a phone call or click of a mouse, you can get assistance from a professional? Whatever the issue, Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP) can assist you in creating solutions that will allow you to be healthier, happier, and more productive. LEAP is available at no cost to you and your dependents 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Counseling Services
- Telephonic support by Masters and PhD level counselors for crises and emergencies
- Telephonic support to arrange for in-person counseling
- Up to 5 in-person counseling sessions (per incident per fiscal year) for a range of personal issues, depression, work-family balance, and substance abuse concerns. Counseling is: Confidential - no need to file claims
- Free - available at no cost to members and covered dependents
- Timely & Convenient - appointments with a licensed counselor are available, close to where you work or live, within 3 to 5 days and even sooner if an urgent situation arises
To learn more about LEAP or to request services, call 800-713-6288 or visit www.apshelplink.com and enter company code southdakota.
- Complete Your Health Screening-Completing a Health Screening between August 3, 2015 and December 31, 2015, meets one of the qualifications for the lowest deductible health plan and one-time credit in FY17. To schedule your Health Screening, click here.
- FY16 Flu Vaccination Schedule-FY16 flu vaccinations are available now. To view the flu vaccination schedule, click here.
- Health Plan ID Cards-For FY16, only members who changed health plans or made changes to spouse or dependent coverage will receive new ID cards from DAKOTACARE. Members who did not make changes should use their current health plan ID card.
- Don't forget about the Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP). To learn more, click here and enter company code southdakota.