Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP)
The Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP), is sponsored by the South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program, and provided by APS Healthcare, as a free service offered to benefit eligible employees and dependents. Employees and dependents need to be benefit eligible but do not need to be enrolled in the South Dakota State Employee Health Plan to use LEAP.
Did you know that with a phone call or click of a mouse, you can get assistance from a professional? Whatever the issue, Latitude Employee Assistance Program (LEAP) can assist you in creating solutions that will allow you to be healthier, happier, and more productive. LEAP is available at no cost to you and your dependents 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Counseling Services
- Telephonic support by Masters and PhD level counselors for crises and emergencies
- Telephonic support to arrange for in-person counseling
- Up to 5 in-person counseling sessions (per incident per fiscal year) for a range of personal issues, depression, work-family balance, and substance abuse concerns. Counseling is: Confidential - no need to file claims
- Free - available at no cost to members and covered dependents
- Timely & Convenient - appointments with a licensed counselor are available, close to where you work or live, within 3 to 5 days and even sooner if an urgent situation arises
To view upcoming webinars, click here.
- Click here to learn more about the One-Time Credit.
- Watch your mail in June for important information to set up HSA accounts at Discovery Benefits, how to access your FSA, HRA, and Dependent Care accounts in the new fiscal year.